Thursday, September 10, 2009

Get your hand off my tail, you'll make it dirty

At long last the return of albi magnet sets:



Based on the loving tale of Albi the racist dragon, this magnet set depicts characters seen on HBO's Flight of the Conchords (season 1, episode 7)

Set includes: Albi the racist dragon, the badly burnt Albanian boy from the day before, and that magical dragon tear turned jelly bean (all the colours of the rainbow) that put a stop to racism in New Zealand!

These polymer clay gems have been a hot seller since my shop's opening in october '08 allowing me to not only practice being an obsessive Jemaine Clement fan but also my mad sculpting and painting skills. This is the fourth time I've recreated my original magnet set and finally I've decided to go big or go home...




well...not that big...

1 comment: