Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unadorned wrist? No problem!

For the last few months I've been trying to brainstorm a neat way to showcase my darling pinback buttons and at long last the crafting process is complete! Success! I've created a series of charming wristlet clutch bags adorn with my adorably geeky button sets.




I had to change my design plan a bit once I discovered how impossible it is to find quality linen in kamloops, but am quite pleased with the finished product. I'm particularly fond with how the colour combinations worked out. Best of all I've got a new product to test out on my etsy site and I get the joy of crossing this little gem off my to-do list. Sweet deal. Now if only I could get a few more projects completed...

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans, as my English 9 students would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your work is so lovely! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    have a great day!

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete