Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Find: Bonspiel Creation

This week I've picked a long time favourite seller of mine who I've been super into ever since I bought my first item (my squirrel/butterfly keychain) of hers back when I lived in Nelson! Here's a sampling of Bonspeil's fantastic work:




Come to think of it, I've been drawn to her stuff in tons of boutiques across BC as I went on to purchasing a leaf wristlet in Kelowna, a tree pouch in Victoria, an owl card holder in Victoria (I know - Victoria again - but that was at her booth at the government street market), and a bird pouch this past weekend at Granville Market! Yes - I'm addicted. But the leather is so buttery and the silkscreen images are so awesome! How can you resist? So I'll share my addiction to you and you don't even need to travel anywhere to buy because Bonspeil is on etsy! Lucky you!

3 comments:

  1. The instructor at my swing dance thing was wearing a bonspiel silk-screened skirt, and was talking about it to another girl. Because of that Victoria trip, I knew EXACTLY what she was talking about.

    I pretended I knew nothing. It wasn't hard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Maybe you should start giving Bonspiel things away to other people.... like Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I was just googling myself and found this! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete