Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anti-valentine's

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm very much not into the love-y commercialization of valentine's day. This year I've even decided to book the time off work in order to properly boycott the event and all the fluffy love crap that goes along with it. Instead I will be celebrating "anti valentine's day" involving multiple rounds of mastermind, star trek, and social seclusion. Hooray!

Well, as you can imagine, I was all too pleased to find out that I'm not the only one who shares this grumpy disposition about feb.14th and managed to snag a spot in an anti-valentine's treasury! Take a look:


Wonderful! I think my little love robot looks pretty darned cute in the corner up there. The treasury is up until tonight so give it some click/comment love. Because nothing says "I love you" quite like skulls, pirates and robots!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think Valentines day is so bad. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mom. Plus, I don't think it's really boycotting Valentine's day if you're going all those activities WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND. Sheesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything anti valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete