Monday, May 24, 2010

Suggested Shops!

To my wonderful surprise (since clearly I'm not up with the times of tech updates), etsy now has a "suggested shops" feature! This most wonderful invention is located with your favourite items tab and is like your very own personal shopper! Just what I need... You can read about the update here or check it out for yourself! Here is a nice screen-shot of my current suggestions (well page 1 of them anyways)



It is a great personalized alternative to the old gift guide feature that got the boot a while back. I am quite confident these suggestions will in fact lead to many many etsy purchases on my part, and maybe if I'm lucky some sales in my shop! Oh! What a thought!

1 comment:

  1. I sure do miss the gift guides. They were fun to scroll through.

    ReplyDelete