Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blarg, parts 1 and 2

As I introduced on monday, I had a spout of web comic creation back in 2005. It was a very short lasted endeavor, but enjoyable nonetheless. The "Blarg" comic I'm about to share with you was by far my favourite strip and shortly after I came up with this one I moved to kelowna where I no longer had a scanner thus killing the web comic dreams. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. Here we go:

"Blarg - Part 1":


Oh no! Cliff hanger (literally?)! This was around exam time when I certainly felt like I was falling toward inevitable doom. How in the world would I get out of this one? Well I'm feeling generous so lets check it out..

"Blarg - part 2":


Haha! Yup. I still love this one! (and superman and kittens for that matter!). And being thursday I'm officially back from vancouver and back to reality. Hopefully my mini break wasn't just a dream...

1 comment:

  1. Swirling chaos of doom is the best metaphor EVER for university life. Swirl swirl! Does that make random kittens symbolic of something too? (Like, awesomeness?)

    ReplyDelete