Thursday, July 15, 2010

Knit Robot Love

Even though this isn't my project (I still can't knit), I do feel slightly responsible for its creation. After all I did give my sister that issue of bust Danger Craft's ad was in and I did write a blog post about it! I'm sure that counts! Take a look at the adorable knit robot my sister made:


Rebecca Danger, you make some good patterns! Can't wait to see the rest of the knit creations I make...er...I mean leslie makes...

In other news...come visit me at the huge 40th anniversary Kamloops Arts Council Bizarre Bazaar today! I'm there selling my wares and soaking up the...shade? Hopefully you're in the area and able to go - and hey - there's cake! Double win!

2 comments:

  1. That is one cute robot! I really like his (her) hands and feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a he. His name is Robbie. And for the record, I told you to write that post about Dangercrafts!

    I am a super knitter. I can't wait to get started on a baby-sized frog costume! Maybe that's what I'll bring to work on when I'm sitting with you at the Bizarre Bazaar. Will there be cake next week?

    ReplyDelete