Saturday, August 14, 2010

Knotty Trivet!

Time to whip out that 1/2" rope you had sitting around and put it to use! The folks at design sponge have done it again with another super awesome tutorial I'm dying to try out! Check out the ultra cool DIY knot trivet:


Now you can protect your surfaces in style and flex your knotting skills at the same time. Plus it's one of those small crafting projects you can pull off in an afternoon (a perfect addition to my epically large crafty tutorial to do list). Yay! Maybe we can lump this one together with the sailor's knot bracelet tutorial I shared a few days ago and make it a marvelously massive macrame marathon! Hooray! Crafting and alliteration! My fav! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I'm definately trying this one!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alliteration is ALWAYS AWESOME! Hehehe. I'd make this. I wonder where I could get macrame rope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved the sailor's knot, even way back in the sixties when macrame was hot. Now here is all that macrame stuff. Mom

    ReplyDelete