Monday, September 20, 2010

hello printable!

During one of my routine internet surfing/blog reading hours I came across the lovely blog - ginger & george. And while sifting through the pages of posts with fantastic colour schemes, inspiring ideas, and wonderful pictures, I stumbled upon the sweetest printable card:


Simple, charming, and free! What a combo! Perfect for a nice note when you're lacking inspiration - or as an inexpensive alternative for a pen pal! Just can't go wrong with this one! Oh...except as I mentioned a few days ago, I haven't got around to setting my printer up yet...and my address book is still M.I.A....hmm...hopefully you can use this link at least! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for my current 'entire-life-sitting-in-boxes-packed-in-storage' crafting woes.

    -linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I think you should develop a line of stationery, since you're so into pen pals and since stationery is incredibly awesome. In fact, it's pretty much the best thing ever. Plus, when you open your own retail establishment, you can dedicate at least half of it to stationery, and a bunch of that stationery can be designed by you!

    ReplyDelete