Saturday, September 18, 2010

Magnets Galore!

Why yes, 2010 is officially a year for progress with my crafting! Not only have I managed to jump into the world of craft shows - but I'm also the proud new wholesale seller to a lovely new toy store in town! Yup, tumbleweed toys now carries a plethora of my wide set eye smile magnets:


Awesome! I'm so excited to see my lovingly crafted goods make it out into the real world! You know, get some fresh air and all of that, and I think tumbleweed toys is a great place for them to start out! They are all about sustainable, safe, and locally produced toys which I'm sure parents would be pleased to spend some cash on. Oh! And I also got the opportunity to whip out my paper crafting supplies to make a sign to go with the magnet display:


Oh thumbs up yeti! Always popping up to spread some enthusiastic optimism! And conveniently adorable enough in cardstock form for my magnet sign while my printer is waiting to be unpacked! Yay! You may remember him from my handmade holiday cards from last year, but this time I decided to skip the artsy background and go for simplicity. What do you think? Oh and if you're in the area, feel free to stop by tumbleweed toys if you're in a magnet mood...I'm sure yeti will cheerfully give you a thumb-full greeting while you're there...

5 comments:

  1. he is cute and would highly encourage me to buy more magnets!! Wish I was close by to get some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kate! I love toy stores so will check it out soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Those magnets are a rad idea... didn't I come up with it? Hehe :) Seriously though, getting into toy stores is great! Maybe they'll want to start carrying your pins or mirrors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, tumbleweed toys now carries a plethora of my wide set eye smile magnets: Awesome! I'm so excited to see my lovingly crafted goods ... toysmagnets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete