Saturday, November 20, 2010

i love data...but not as much as i love you...

As you may know I am a data geek. Ever since I discovered the amazing data goodness that is google analytics I've been tracking all the lovely site visits I've been having on my etsy shop and blog and soaking it up! You may have read about my site visit bingo I had going for a while (well...still going...just really slowly...) but I rarely talk about the data I have collected from my blog! I very much appreciate every single visit, comment, and "awesome" I'm lucky enough to receive but I have noticed a most wondrous trend with my daily readers - they've increased! Not exactly the clearest of line graphs but take a peek:


Yup! Looks like in the last month my average 20ish visitors a day has jumped to a lovely 45ish! And where are all my wonderful new blog readers from? Let's see:


Not surprisingly the majority of you are from canada (where I am, my mom and sis are, and the most of my blog reading real life non-internet friends reside) followed by the US and the UK! Exciting! And even more exciting are all the visits from everywhere else in the world too! It is so amazing to think that random awesome people from all over the globe took a moment to read my ramblings! I'm honoured! And excited! And ever so thankful! Hooray!

So now I'll pass the discussion over to you (both my regular 20ish readers and the new added 25ish), what would you like to see more of in my blog? What are your favourite post themes? Anything you'd like to see more of? less of? Any tips or tricks? Inquiring minds (well mind...) want to know! And give yourself a lovely virtual internet hug from me for stopping by in the meantime! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love your scientific approach to the data analysis. I think your blog is very balanced and lovely.

    ReplyDelete