Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Find: Sleepy King

I'm not sure why I've never done a post about the adorable wide-set eye cuteness that is sleepy king - but no time like the present! I've seen these cute plush over etsy before and thanks to that wonderful "suggested shops" tab they have I quickly realized that sleepy king never got its way into my favourite listings! Ack! What a mistake - I mean look how darling they are:


The colours are wonderful and their mash of wool felt, fleece, heavy suiting, and safety eyes (some of my favourite media) just call to me! I think the cute simple offset images add to their appeal and really inspire me to get sewing! What do you think? Will my niece jean's life not be complete until she has a gimpy wide set eye cute forest creature to snuggle with? Well..more like chew on...seems to be quite the trend of hers:


Yeah - not too sure if sleepy king's cute plush are ready to be drooled on quite yet. But just in case you can't live without one either you can take 10% off your order by entering "poppytalk10" at the checkout until the end of the month! Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. What the heck? Blogger failed my attempt to post a comment. Anyway, I was going to say that the squirrel is super cute, but not as awesome or cute as Jean, who is even more adorable now that she takes naps on her own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The toys and my granddaughter! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sleepy King, too! The plushies are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete