Tuesday, March 8, 2011

amigirumi dino bones

My list of craft projects I want to try out after I'm done with my craft show keeps growing at an exponential rate (making it highly unlikely that I will get to many of them). One such craft is the amazingly awesome crocheted dinosaur skeleton annette of soft like kittens (also the woman behind the fantastic illustrated goods of nut and bee) made:


Isn't he cute? Proving the age old facts that 1) dinosaurs are awesome and 2) amigirumi crochet is super cool! Since I probably will never get to this project I think my sister should take it on instead! What do you think les? Everyone needs more yarn dino bones right?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I would never have guessed that it was crocheted! I looks wonderful. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops not " I " but it . Blooper Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.F.G. Yep, that's right, "F". I'm so totally making that. I'll report back in six years when I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! Looks beyond anything I could dream could happen with crochet. Some people have fantastic imaginations.

    ReplyDelete