Thursday, April 28, 2011

that is one lovely mustache mr. cat!

As you may know, I am quite fond of felines and facial hair as demonstrated by my mustache kitty buttons I've illustrated and sell in my etsy shop! I'm sure you can imagine my delight when I came across this adorable real life mustached cat during my internet searching:


Ahahaha! What an adorable kitty! So much better than all those images of cats that have hitler mustaches if you ask me too...Now to find a cat that looks just like this one and cure fraser's allergies and I'll be set! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I think Fraser is so nice that he'll let you get a cat anyway, even though he'll be chronically ill and lose a few years off his life. I say, don't succumb to the temptation, despite his niceness, and just get one of those ugly hairless cats instead. Or you could live somewhere really remote with large bales of hay (for sleeping) and you could have two or three outdoor cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cat! I love the mustache! It is still cold in the basement when is warm weather arriving! Mom

    ReplyDelete