Monday, September 26, 2011

fat and sassy

Looks like it is the beginning of another week and boy oh boy am I ever beat! After my super exciting lovely weekend of friends, shopping, and music do I ever feel old. I think all that excitement will require at least a week of rest before I reach full recovery - so instead of a recap post, instead I will show you how I wish I was spending my day - laying in the sun soaking up the rays to a big fluffy kitty belly:


Okay, I may not be that large, but that cat is super cute! Thanks to Heather for finding him for me (well...the picture anyways....). Now to hopefully make it through the week! Hooray! How will you be spending the last week of September?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!

    That cat is so cute!! And I thought mine was fat:p
    I cant believe september is almost gone O_o tomorrow is my birthday so i guess the last week of september is my birthday week(: yay! cake and presents:p

    Well, I hope you have a lovely day(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I love that cat. he's so chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is possibly the fattest cat I've seen in my entire life. Definitely the fattest in recent memory.

    Apparently I'll be spending the last week of September packing and moving into my new house, and possibly also buying a snow shovel. Yeah, because it's snowing here. Right now. In September. I so did not sign up for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is that makes fat cats so much fun to look at!

    I'll be working on projects for school like crazaaay. October is going to sneak up on everyone and pounce

    ReplyDelete