Thursday, September 29, 2011

More post!

Oh internet, you never fail to entertain me:


Okay, so this isn't totally true in my life, I am pretty over excited about both emails and post - but I must say for the amount of addresses I gave out before I moved (we're talking 30+) the letters certainly don't seem to be rolling in. Alas, I know September is a busy month but even though the month is almost over I'm hoping to have a most successful October! Hopefully this will be a universe wide productive phenomenon and my pen pals will find time to write too (especially since I've misplaced my address book...eep)! Aha! I'm hoping to even finish unpacking a big, finding my camera, and getting back to some Kate filled blog posts! Hurrah! Happy Thursday! Did you get any mail?

3 comments:

  1. Your post was waiting for me when I returned...and a cheque for my insurance claims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that is soo true for me! I almost never get mail, in mexico the post service is aweful...i will love getting more mail though
    One of the reasons I was so exited when I got yours!

    have an awesome day Kate!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cartoon - it totally describes how I feel (although if I get 436 emails I can guarantee 435 of them are spam!) Good luck with harvesting the mail this month!

    ReplyDelete