Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So I found Xavier from a random site yesterday while I was looking at these beauties!
Are you sitting here thinking "Salt and pepper shakers....what gives?"
Well, Kate loves salt and pepper shakers. Actually LOVES them so much she has multiple shelves full. When I was visiting last we debated the merits and shaking abilities of each set prior to choosing one.
And if you were at all doubting Kate's salt and pepper geekery I can promise you that she is going bonkers over these shakers!
Robots! Collections! And wind up toys for the triple win! These are from my favourite online store, Suck. (Don't worry it isn't questionable, just shopping goodness.)

Do you have any collections?


4 comments:

  1. Both those sets are super cool! (But I think I might like the robots the best)

    I collect many things ... Agatha Christie books, vintage china, Blythe dolls, way too much yarn/ various craft supplies ~_^ I guess I am offically a collector!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to collect fabric but my sewing room is full to over flowing so I guess I collect fabric. EEEP what am I doing on the computer I should be sewing! Oh, I also collect cactus and cute little containers to plant them in. My Grandma collected salt and pepper shakers. I wish I had them now with the Mr. Peanut ones at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them <3

    Have a lovely day!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete