Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Room 6

Have you ever been to Deep Cove? The first time I went there was on a trip to the coast with Kate in 2010. It is about 15 minutes outside of Vancouver but a world away from anything resembling the big city.
This year I was back and went kayaking with my dear friends Dilia and Jocelyn. The three of us paddled our way through the quiet cove looking at the otters, the houses, and forest surrounding us. If you are ever in Vancouver I highly recommend heading out on the water.
Then, of course, before you head home, stop in at Room 6. It is pretty much your duty to yourself. I purchased a calendar there last year by Snow and Graham and have just realised I need (not want) another.
When I stopped by Room 6 (the online version) I realised they are having a free shipping promo! Room 6! In my home! Free shipping! Oh my! Their selection isn't expected. Everything they sell has been carefully selected and chosen with care. Go on, check them out! Kate and I spent about an hour in the store, looking at every little item they had.
Since Christmas is coming I'm curious to know...Do you have a go-to store or online shop when you need a unique gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment