Sunday, January 22, 2012

Only the best cookies have facial hair.

I may not be able to eat them, but the cookie fellows from Hambly are quite possibly the cutest baking I've seen all year! Just take a peek at their cute faces, facial hair, and little bow ties:


I'm in love! I think these would make great party favours or even be fun in a bouquet for a nice present. Plus since they're on sticks you could always arrange them interestingly to make a center piece and by the end of the night you could split it up for a delicious gluten-y treat! Yum! I mean look how wide set those eyes are. I'm sold. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. The picture makes them kind of look like bread...hmmm...bread...delishious, squishious, bread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Maybe I'll make these for my Dad's birthday. I made mustache cupcakes for his last birthday to resemble him :) photo: http://tinyurl.com/73klwq7

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would be full of fiber. I know, I can't spell but have no idea on how to correct fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!
    NOM NOM NOM NOM!
    oops i ate them all!

    ReplyDelete