Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Look at me not kill things!

Woo hoo! Plant progress on my wee little herbs! I shouldn't be so doubtful of me not being able to grow things because the cilantro I planted is popping up all over:


Do they ever want to reach out to the sun! I think there will be many mexican inspired fresh herb dishes in my future this summer! Yay! I'm trying to be patient with my rosemary, and so far I have the tiniest little baby sprout peeping through:


I think the arrow was necessary to spot that one, but hopefully a few of the other herb seeds I planted with break under peer pressure and start to sprout. Perhaps I need to sing to them more often? That helps right?

3 comments:

  1. I definitely think that you should sing to them more. I love Katie singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told you about rosemary, right? Right. All done.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Reputation is your next consideration. Some jewelers are simply best avoided. A harsh truth, but truth none the less. Friends and relatives are an excellent source of data for advising for or against an area jeweler supported experience. On the opposite side of the fence, there are many jewelers that take a tremendous amount of pride in their reputation and can make sure that every customer may be a happy one.
    jewelers In Charleston SC

    ReplyDelete