Friday, June 22, 2012

Bloomin' Friday

Yay! We made it to Friday! We also made it to another day of hoop art (surprise surprise)! Today's piece is for those of us who aren't into anthropomorphism - but still like handmade stitches. Check out my pinking sheared row of flowers:

For some reason I couldn't get the colouring quite right when I was taking pictures of this one, and since I wasn't up for lots of photo editing (which I am far from skilled at) I'll just let you all know that it is much lovelier in person! Here's another peek:


This is also the biggest hoop I've done so far and although I am not quite ready for any 14" masterpieces, I am pretty happy with this 7" one!


Hurrah! I'm hoping that this sunny bright blooming hoop will bring us some summer sun this weekend despite what all the forecasts are calling for... What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I think there should be a manatee swimming amongst the flowers. That was my first thought anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the colours.

    ReplyDelete