Monday, July 30, 2012

Couch Dying

Looks like we've made it to Monday and after my busy weekend of activities I am pooped! So once again I bring you a last minute post I've written before a very early bed time! Hooray! The girls at Used Victoria.com certainly showed off their craftiness at the Maker Faire this Saturday by spray painting some couches purple:
 


That's right! Bright purple! How cool is that? I had no idea you could just paint furniture but apparently they sell special fabric spray paint that you mix in with fabric softener and that's about it! Instant upcycle! Neat! What did you get up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea! They look lovely too.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the lake. It was nice as I got to play with Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Catherine had a lime green set in this exact same style. I loved it so much that I wanted it and still wish her hubby hadn't convinced her of the impracticalities of a lime green couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I want some of that paint! ^_^

    ReplyDelete