Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Find: Crazy Couture


Well Sarra - today's post is for you! Etsy's Crazy Couture does the most wonderful crafts by turning plastic dinosaurs into succulent pots! Hooray! Here are a few hanging out in their natural habitat:

(source)
Well aren't those darling! Heck, I even manage to not kill many of my succulents so maybe these would be just perfect for me. Let's look at a few more shall we?

(source)

Yup. I'm in love. I think these dudes would be perfect on a desk (if, well...I had a desk job) or maybe just strewn out around my already populated with little fake creatures house. Perfection! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Do they make fake succulents? I need some of those. I always seem to kill mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs Google? 'dinosaurs' make up most of my searches anyway - I can just come here :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete