Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Find: Lenny Mud

While Fraser has been in school I've been extra good at my extreme budgeting. Nothing like only one income to cut out the frivolities in life and completely cut out on my collection building. I was feeling pretty good about how frugal I've been but when I saw this storm trooper tea pot from Etsy's Lenny Mud (link)- I really had to resist adding it to my display cupboards. Just look at that white ceramic geeky amazingness:

(source)
Ack! I'm in love! Lenny Mud certainly does a great job at upcycling plain old mugs and pots into lovely treasures! Just check out his hilarious tea pot pun (link)! So good! Take a moment and check out the great creations Lenny's whipped it. It certainly made my Friday - hopefully it will bring some cheer to yours too! Any fun plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. You could make this from a thrift store tea pot. easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I love the moustache ornament in Lenny Mud's store as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete