Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cork Board Dipped Clips

Remember how last week I did a post about making washi tape clothespins but couldn't think of what to do with them (link)?  Although I do love the idea of turning them into magnets I am one of those poor sufferers of stainless steel appliances (that was sarcasm btw) and don't actually have any magnetic surfaces to stick them to. I do however have one large cork inspiration board in my craft room and these dipped clips from the Swoon blog are just lovely! (link):

(source)
What a swell idea! I am actually really loving the dipped look too and am particularly fond
or the colour choices! Coral, tea, white, neon yellow, and gold? Yes please! Now I just need to dip some clips! Then perhaps clip some chips to my hips (with the dip clips) and watch the moon eclipse! Yup. I went there. Say that ten times fast...

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cool too! How neat would they be at your next show holding earrings or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look super cute!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will do this on my weekend! I really need a place to organise now that I have no real desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I like the colours used ^_^

    ReplyDelete