Saturday, September 22, 2012

four years fly by...

Great news! It may be two weeks late (oops) but this month marks my the 4th birthday of my blog (or blogiversary if you will)! Hooray!

(source)
I've come along way from my humble beginnings and although I started this off hoping that "I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those unfortunate decisions I tend to make" (link back to 2009) I am just thrilled with my blog-y progress! I've been posting (almost) daily for a good three years now and hopefully the journey over the internet has been as good for you as it has for me. In fact - I sort of imagine it has been better for you than me since you get to pop on the internet at your pleasure to enjoy (or skim) through my ramblings and I have to painstakingly schedule and write them all! I'm sort of joking (but truthfully spite my blog once in a while when I'd rather go to bed than blog) and have really enjoyed my journey of blogging.  When it comes right down to it, the main reason I blog is for myself, but there are so many other positive elements of blogging like meeting new internet friends, getting fun opinions on craft projects, and (or course) sharing my crafty/geeky life with everyone! I also get the absolute ultimate joy of meeting random blog readers once in a while too! What fun! So here's to four years of internet blog-dom and many more posts to come! And speaking of the future...what would you like to see more of on the blog? I'd love to hear about your favourite posts!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 4 years is an amazing amount of time for a blog. Congratulations!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversay! I think you know by now that I love your blog, Ive been reading it for a long time now, and it is truly one of my favorite daily reads(:

    Carmila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I remember when you were being named! Now you are grown up and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete