Monday, September 24, 2012

Neon Dipped Succulent Pots

It's no surprise that I have a thing for house plants. Nothing like a little indoor greenery to spice (and home-y) up the joint and these adorable paint dipped succulent pots from hello bee (link) certainly appeal! Take a peek:

(source)
Ack! So cute! I love the idea of giving them as little gifts with the little homemade flags (could you image how sweet they'd be out of washi tape!?) but I must admit when I saw this one I was thinking of making them purely for myself. In fact - I think I need to take a trip to the garden supply store and do a little upgrade on many of my boring green plastic plant pots! Haha! I could even make some little washi flag name tags for Bob and Hamish! I figure the extra attention may even do my plants some good before we head into the rainy season here and my dear Fraser (the loyal plant water-er) leaves for his practicum. Looks like it's going to be a long winter for my plants so I hope they're ready for some neglect. Now to decide what colours to paint the pots with! Oh my! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. So cool! Would be neat all in the same color on a windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amasing! but I think I would get distracted by the NEON PINK pink and paint my whole house! half an ikea chair would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete