Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Hoot!

Who gives a hoot about the holidays? This guy:

you can download me here!

Hooray! We've made it to the twelfth month and final month of 2012 and to celebrate all of December's holiday festivities I've made a fun free printable calendar featuring santa owl (link)! Like always you can print this baby out for all your date planning needs and whip him into a homemade upcycled jewel case stand using this tutorial (link). Hoot hoot!

To mark the wonderfulness that is December I'm off to Vancouver today to meet up with my love Fraser on his way home from his practicum! We're spending the weekend in the big city and them will be back to Victoria for the work week and to get a jump on the holiday decorating! I hope to finish up my xmas shopping nice and early this year, get it all out on the mail, and then have a wonderfully relaxing and new holiday tradition filled month! Fraser and I are having a quiet xmas at home and as soon as the big day is over are heading to Vegas for a week with his family! Oh my! What are your December plans? 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It sounds like you have a great December planned ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. California, BABY!
    (Sorry I've been an absent commenter.... Have a great weekend with the Hubs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought of making a 12 month calendar to sell? I'd so be interested in one :) I love your monthly free ones (but I can't print because I have no computer and use phone internet)

    ReplyDelete