Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not completely dead...

Now that the hours of daylight are getting shorter and shorter my well loved (and barely surviving) xmas cactus has decided to bloom!


Hooray! I decided against showing the whole plant since it is pretty charlie brown looking and dismal...but here's to hoping I can find one around town (perhaps even in a different colour) to plant next to this dreary remnant and really spiff up the pot! Yay!

In other news - after three years or daily blogging I'm considering cutting back for 2013. It may just be my stomach flu talking, but I'm finding less and less time for quality blog time and wouldn't want to spam you all with my filler type posts. Everyone likes weeks filled with random internet cats right? No? Well...we'll see how 2013 rolls as far as blogging goes...Any thoughts? 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I have it in my 'LOVE' category on Bloglovin'. I look forward to your posts (whenever it is you feel like posting), but if you want to cut back, then do what you feel you should do. It is, after all, your blog. Your faithful readers will understand :)

    P.S. I hope you feel better very soon! Being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your health is much more important than blogging - and I'll always look forward to your posts, even if they are less regular ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll start crafting for my kiddos in all my spare time on mat leave, and help you with the blog posts? Or you could quit your day job, and just focus on blogging (and pinterest!).

    ReplyDelete