Tuesday, January 22, 2013

voltaire to live by

Lindsay has been a peach to me lately and has been sending me little inspiring images to start up my day.  This one (with a quote from Voltaire) is by far my favourite and I really like to write up my own version to put on the back of my door (or somewhere similarly prominent) so I can remind myself each and every day! Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I have:
(source)

Simple, to the point, and ascetically pleasing to me and love of all lower case letters! Oh my! What quotes have been inspiring you lately? 

2 comments:

  1. yeah! look at that positivity! All you need to decide to be happy, and eventually it will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely plate and an even more lovely quote ^_^ My favourite quote at the moment is this:

    Courage doesn't always roar.
    Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"

    ReplyDelete