Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Again? Really?

A few weeks ago I had a chance to head home for the weekend and to my surprise my mom's very neglected orchid was in full bloom! She certainly is the master of orchid re-blooming it seems since this must be the 6th or 7th time it has blessed her with such enormous white flowers:


Oh my it is a delight! I'm finding out that my green thumb for indoor plants is turning more of a brown colour as I've managed to kill the majority of my cacti and my attempt at terrariums are in a very sad (and totally dead) state. Rats. At least my mexican milking cactus is still content and I will remain hopeful for my coffee plants and ficus. Perhaps I should try my hand at fake foliage...what are your thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. Fake plants remind me of that crazy lady you lived with in Kelowna, so I'd have to say no, you shouldn't try it!

    ReplyDelete