Saturday, May 4, 2013

a very wookie saturday

Geeks unite! I thought I needed to write a little something for international star wars day and since I just finished a chewy-tastic road trip last weekend I thought I'd share this picture with you:


Fraser gave me this adorable little fuzz wookie for xmas this year (he even does a chewy groan when you squeeze his belly!) and I thought he would be just perfect hanging in our new (to us) car! Hooray! How will you be spending your Saturday? Did you know it is also national gardening day today too? Perhaps I will go plant a few ewoks on my patio...

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! I tried to make Scott a talking Wookie plushie, but, well, it didn't turn out so great (it looks like it was made by a three-year old. That's what I get for not using a pattern!).

    ReplyDelete