Tuesday, May 28, 2013

everything is coming up pompoms!

While my body is busy trying to heal itself from the unfortunate chest pain terribleness of costochondritis, my hands have been busy making loads and loads of pom poms in preparation for my wedding this summer! Here's a hefty stack that was feeling particularly photo friendly the other day:


Aren't they just lovely? Like fuzzy little yarn children ready to be stabbed with twigs and arranged in wonderful bouquets for the big party! Hooray! I figure I will just keep on pom-ing until I run out of yarn and hopefully that will give us enough to make one heck of a pom-pom statement at the wedding! What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Yay! They look great! Get well soon, Kate ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah poms! will you make teal ones too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, they are so neat! as in cool and also as in tidy

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these! are you willing to share how to make them - including what type of yarn, etc.???

    Pam

    ReplyDelete